Saturday 10 March 2012

Meet up!

ALOHA EVERYBODY I HAD FUN TODAY ^^

Tuition in the morning @marsiling as usual and bought mac breakfast before heading home! And yes muahahaha I used the vouchers :p bathed and headed out again huhu. As I was still early, I went quicksilver to look for my cap but got nothing. Where the hell can I find my cap hais! Nevertheless there's some sort of stalls at central and I got myself some cool items there keke! Ok it was time to meet my ppyongs! So, I trained down to dhoby ghaut!

                                      
tada of course we went manna story for lunch!!

WE CHIT CHAT NON STOP HAHA GOSSIP BOYFRIEND ETC YEEHUU

Sigh why the korean guy no serve us today he regconised me when I walked in lei if not we'll have special service hehe! The foooooood was awesome!!! yay we managed to finish all :p After that we went walking around at smiggle, comics connection, omg we spent about 1 to 2 hours there LMFAO.





They told me about their first impression of me when we met on the video taking day!! I don't look like a girl who's into Kpop? Haha! I still remember that day, we met at the tapping card exit there and I'm like so lost and they were standing in a circle! Hehe! We had so much of fun! I will definitely miss them!! keke meet up again sooooon ppyong!
✰✰✰✰✰





No comments:

Post a Comment