Friday 9 March 2012

Holidays

Hi hehe limlim just left my house and here I'm blogging wee



today we had our financial literacy workshop in school today! we played a game, something like monopoly and guess what? our group won!! (◠‿◠) and our mysterious gift is Mcdonald's voucher haha! Aszri, rahim, weihow, kexin and me, so we divided, each of us got $4 vouchers!! The workshops were really interesting! And yesterday's workshop was about study skills and I really did benefit from it! From different kind of tests, I knew that I am a visual learner! I take notes and write my own notes, use colored highlighter, doodle while taking notes haha that's me!! Besides that, the speakers taught us about power zones. A 45 mins power zone with full concentration! I started mine yesterday hehe 


O level is our first priority right?  I think I should really put everything aside and concentrate within this 7 months, there are only 7 months left oh gosh. Ok that's all for today will update again tmrw? keke I'm meeting my Bestfriends tmrw, can't wait! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment