Sunday 11 March 2012

Sup

Huhu take a look at my fringe


Me look like a ninja girl? 
haha

I always wanted to have long long fringe but I always fail to keep it! And so finally I promised myself not to cut them and let them grow until the same length as my hair. I have not cut them since I cut away my curls, so it'd been 5 months I guess? Wow fantastic baby. Ok I must make new record!

I always cut my fringe away as it is really irritating hanging around my face pfffft. U all feel me?? But this time round I use a band and wooooosh all behind :p this really helped! My forehead pimples are gone too hehe. The heat and sweat are gone too wee!!

Having long fringes give people a mature looking and feeling. Sigh. Others or my cousins' friends always assume that I'm 20 or so, do I look that old?   ̃๏̯̃๏Ok not old, is mature hehe alright I'm just being bored, I like to post whenever I'm free, no matter what! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment