Monday 12 March 2012

Cooking cooking!?

Hello everybody I was inspired by the show, Alex's Romantic Recipe on tvN! Guys who know how to cook and willing to cook for his loved ones, major turn on. So this Alex guy(opps) teaches how to cook food that captures every girls' heart and I saw one which is really simple and healthy. Thus, I decided to try it out^^

This morning, after having gym session with mom and bro, me and mom went to ntuc for ingredients. WE bought prawns, vege etc etc will state those later! And homesweethome, started cooking.

 don't go ewww or whatever ok this is part of the cooking! :p
 when I was a kid, I always thought that prawn is red in colour lol
prawnniieee
 cut the prawn into small tiny pieces

 chan chan the ingredients!
cabbage, mushrooms, corn and spring onion
 add in spring onion, salt and pepper
stir it and add it corn flour
corn flour: to let them stick together ◠‿◠
 like this!!
 prepare anchovies!
ok making of the soup! 
put those anchovies in a bag and boil it 
and put 1 or 2 pieces of ginger to shoo away the fishy smell of the anchovies
 and now use a spoon, try to make the prawn into a ball
and put into the boiling soup
 [!!!!] rmb don't stir it
let the prawn cook for awhile then put in the ingredients!
add in salt, pepper and a little bit of soya sauce after that.
 and you're done!!!
 the prawn balls go boing boing hehe
eat with this!! (highly recommended) :p

This(I don't know what's the name) is really a healthy dish! The anchovies, cabbage and corn help to some sort like sweeten the soup. As I'm gonna try to lose some weight during this holidays I shall eat more of this kind of dishes ⍲‿⍲ healthy and non fattening! If you are lazy to cook the soup, you can always use the anchovies stock cubes!


Hehe will try to cook more often! My dad is a great cook( click here ) so I must train myself too!^^ bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment