Monday 11 June 2012

Lovey dovey

Meet up day with Ppyongs
\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/




Woooooo~ ~ So as usual, we went Manna Story for our lunch and began to chit n chat here n there! I'm so glad to be able to meet them again! Had so much fun and laughters! And then....

we spotted a cute korean guy(*/▽\*)
| ignore our faces lol |

in love with this nowadays(≧▽≦)
~ We started walking around after our lunch ~


I want them omg especially the right hand side's \ o /

so many beeeeearrrrrsss over here
can I have one?










ok we're copying Tao & Kai(*>∀<*)

F U N D A Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy girl today




.............................

except for what happen when I was on my way home pfffffft. a guy approached me and kept following me and talking to me, luckily I was at the bridge near the mrt station n the bus stop. I kept shaking my head then he asked me 'don't know how to talk is it?' wtf. Phewww luckily I walked into the crowd when I reached the bus stop. I don't want this to happen again, freaking me out ..

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment