Sunday 10 June 2012

it's been so long

Hi everbody (≧▽≦)ゞ (*>∀<*)ゞ (´ω`)ノシ
it's been so long since I last updated, ohmy ohmy 9 April? ( ='o'= ) it has been two months! as u can see I've updated my background, fonts etc! alright, so now I am gonna update about my holidays and stuffs.

Ok. One week of holidays had passed, so I'm left with two to three weeks of time to enjoy myself and of course, revise. sigh why is holidays forever gonna do with studies? but I did enjoy myself on the first week of holidays - my dear starstar's birthday party weeeeヽ(●^▽^●)ノ




my pretty starstar

The bday girl and her bestie, my 156cm girl had planned some games and prepared awards for the winners! We enjoyed them very much and the food which prepared by her maid was really awesome and delicious^^

look at the pretty decorated spiral staircase(o^―^o)

the balloon blowing
look at other people's and then mine ( ̄∀ ̄;)

 

it's the newspaper folding game 
where u n ur partner must stand within the newspaper!
n the newspaper get smaller and smaller
me n limlim ended up 'kissing' lol 
but we won heh

| all photos above credit: nasuha, huda, starstar |

we had so much fun and I'm so so so tired that my eyes could hardly open!





that's all for that day^^ had fun with all the classmates!

*************
Had buffet with the family @ Carousel last thursday the foooooooooooood (*_*)(*_*)(*_*)

the cold dishes, seafood is really fresh and has this sweet tasting!

and the dessert here,
there are dark, milk, white chocolate fondue *drools*



me & the bro

that's not the end yet hehe i'm meeting my 'ppyongs' tomorrow n i'm sure we're gonna have so much fun! stay tune, I will be posting again tmrw,

ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment