Saturday 23 June 2012

Hello Penang


Yay I'm here to post about my trip in Penang(*>∀<*)

 Day 1 

in the taxi! excited(≧∀≦)ノ


@ Changi Airport, Aston


 In the car, out for dinner with family!
end of the day!

 Day 2 

 out to meet my brothers and sisters!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
@Gurney Paragon


Moooooooo~ Cow
Nick & Eldwin
the setting inside is so cute!!

Original frozen yoghurt with Oreo Crumbs!



it will vibrate to let u know that ur food is ready!
I was shocked when it vibrate -_-





Gurney Drive


off to meet the others after that ^^

@ Old Town
muscular guys?

Jalan jalan @ Pasar Malam then back to Old Town again
The Pasar Malam is quite different from Singapore's the variety of food
omg u can't even imagine it!

With Eldwin
Weixin & Eldwin

Zhenghao, Weixin & Eldwin

They are my primary school mates, who I have known for 10 years(*´▽`*) we're one big family♡ I can imagine we all getting married and inviting each other to our wedding awwwwww.

And I had my 6th ear piercing that day! hehe. Ignore my sleepy face please ( ̄∀ ̄;)

 Day 3 

\(^o^)/
Penang's weather is giving me headaches ugh

@Chatime Galleria




 another sleepy face of time sigh ; with Kel Li! my bestie<3


 her craziness(*/▽\*)


 there were only three of us today, and Eldwin drived!

 Straits Quay



 saw these interesting cakes!

Angry Bird! 

that huge pimple on my forehead -,-
(in Eldwin's car)

went to dabao supper with mom & bro at night!
yummmmmmy


 Day 4 


it's time to say bye bye(´._.`)



bro's new haircut before school reopen! ^_^


tada home sweet home<3

No comments:

Post a Comment