Thursday 16 February 2012

my 6 boyfriends

Hi shall post about today hehe

School was fine today. We've cleared our geog test2 and everyone was like phew ◠◡◠ hehe I love today as school dismissed early and we've no remedial, so me n kx decided to head to adm for our magazines! And weihow followed us. Omg we're so excited for the teens and teenage magazines, why? Because there are super show 4 poster and Boyfriend's interviews inside them! Ok I must admit that me n kx are really crazy haha, when I told her about it in class, we were so excited and hugged each other hahahaha yes we're insane!

After getting our magazines, we bought bubble tea @sweet talk. Here comes my disappointment. I really like to Milk tea, especially Each a cup's @ion, the milk tea is really nice and the pearls are so chewy! But, the sweet talk's pearls really cmi, they are too soft. The milk tea is nice though.. Nevermind, shall never buy milk tea from any bubble tea shops except for Ion's each a cup!

Otw otw otw..... to my house! Kexin was going to help me with my fanboard and cutting mp3 on itunes etc etc. And so we had loads of nonsense, laughters and fun!

and so this is me cutting the name 
hehe credit: kx


so this is my idea: as u can see
his name in the middle n on the rhs i'm gonna place a bigger pic
and for the lhs hmm i've no idea yet.......


I know some of you wonder why I love this rookie group so much when they had just debuted last year in May, so let me tell you why. Despite being the rookie group, my 6 boyfriends work hard, even harder than other rookie groups. They had won the GDA, SBS awards, why not other groups but them? There must be reasons, isn't? They not only have 6 pretty faces but also want to be known as an idol group with real music talent! And yes, they're all talented. They are talented, humble and honest, these attracted me. Not only these, their average age is at about 18, youngest 17 same as me. They are still in their teens and they had achieved so much, even more then me and you, awesome? yes.







bias
hip hip hooray I'm gonna meet them next sunday!


 ☜♡☞  

No comments:

Post a Comment