Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy valentine's day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY 



Huhu it's valentine's today and I didn't receive any flowers from anyone T_T foreveralone haha whatever.. Who says we must celebrate today with bf n gf? valentine's can also be fun by celebrating it with your fellow friends and schoolmates!

There's no remedial today for both me n kx so we decided to go to the library! Hais it's CT next week and we really need to study hard and do our work. Play hard and study even harder phew. I must do well in my O's!! And so, after 2hrs of studying and stuff, we went hunting for my favorite Chendol ^^v







oh gosh my cui face ... n eyebags.. 
HEHEHE SO YEAH
I spent my valentine's with limlim xx

Ahhhh I can't wait to change my phone y'know :( but damn singtel, there's no more stocks for iphone4s..  I want it before this Saturday.. sigh. Somemore my bb are having problems with me, sometimes it's so frustrating, the phone keep on hanging ugh. 

Anyway 4 MORE DAYS TO SS4 

yeeeehuuuuuuu
 the only way to see the awesome sapphire blue sea...

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment