Saturday 11 February 2012

Hi i'm back

IT'S SATURDAY AGAIN WOOO XX


So as usual, me and kx went for our Korean lesson!!!! Chee cheong fun n shopping spree @fareast before that :D woo shop for bags and I finally bought my  tank<3
tada again our chee cheong fun
Shopping spreeeeee
Limlim's ; Mine :p
After that, we off to City hall! We're really interested to learn but 2 hours plus of lesson is really too long -_- And we started playing Simsimi LOL Ask stupid question and got asssss responds hahahha
HAHAHAHHAHA
and we camwhore lol
Phew long long lesson finally over!!! We're so damn hungry arghhh and we headed to plaza sing for our topokki!!!! ^^ Wow S O M A N Y P E O P L E . Luckily they had cleared the 2person-table for us!
while waiting for the foooooood
TOPOKKI
OMG I'M FEELING HUNGRY NOW T_T

see this girl tsk tsk tamchiak 
in the end woohoo
haha actually still left some rice cakes but we couldn't finish them :(

i tell u what
I LOVE SATURDAY 
and I'm a bumble bee........ hahahah
Saturday: had fun, good food, enjoyed myself with limlim<3 I can't wait for next Saturday OMG IT'S SUPER SHOW 4!!!!!! Can't wait to see my husbands and I'm gonna take loads loads loads of pics i don't care
MINE FAIL -_-
 i think we're too cute muahahaha
i luv her xoxo

----------------------- ♒ ----------------------




when you realize that you had lost them, they ain't coming back for you anymore
y'know?



the one that kills me ain't hurting you
-the wanted

feeling hurt and sad nowadays after hearing what people have been doing behind my back, sometimes I do ask myself what have I done to be treated that way?
But, life still gotta move on
forgive and forget I wish I could do that, bye
x

1 comment:

  1. Wo shi limlim! Hehe luv u too sweet like max. <3
    Don't feel sad and hurt luv u xx

    ReplyDelete