Monday 30 January 2012

Mondayzzzz

Hi there I secretly turned on my macbook for blogging. (◡‿◡✿)


It's monday, monday bluezz..  and I carried a heavy headache to the school hais I knew that I would be tired today if I don't sleep early last night but.. yea right. There're 6hr + of lessons today but time just seemed to pass way too slow T_T The sad thing is there's even mok test today what a sad life & I'm supposed to have tuition tonight but the teacher changed the timing again.. I've only had one lesson with her and she kept on changing the tuition time, is like hello? why are you so troublesome? ... 


Evening


Oh my mama!! Squash looks fun! Watched my friend played @my cplacr today but I didn't dare to try it out hmmm should ask my mom to teach me next time ^^ Bid goodbyes to him and headed home straight for ma TOMYAM STEAMBOAT ✌ SUPER NICE Y'KNOW


-----------------------------------


chinese new year 
I celebrated it in Penang with all my relatives and couzieeee
and on my last day in Penang, we went to this charlie brown cafe @straits quay for tea^^


 with my snoooopy hot choco



The hot chocolate there is really a must try one hehe. There's also a charlie brown cafe loacted @313 somerset right? Ah wanna taste this sweet & yummy hot chocolate again! Shall visit 313!

will post more about my CNY soon so stay tune! buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment