Tuesday 31 January 2012

Cny

here are some updates about my cny celebrations in penang 
22.01.2012
The day before chinese new year which is the new year eve, my cousins, brother and I decided to go to the KTV and enjoy ourselves! We singed, danced and counted down in the ktv room muahahahaha it was really really fun!!!! and we ended up home @3 plus ......
23.01.2012
GONG XI FA CAI
Mom woke me and my brother up early in the morning! We're going to our relatives house to get our red packets $$_$$ and of course we're so tired after the singing and dancing stuffs last night haha. But still, for our red packets, we woke up, bathed and get ready!



my morning face haha swollen eyes ; with my mom, feeling tired

We headed to our relatives house! Omg and the traffic jam is no kiddingggz!!! O_O But still, we managed to get there! Every year, celebrating chinese new year has given us the opportunity to gather everyone together and I really like it tho keke to chit chat with my cousins, gambling with them! Wow this is what I call CNY!!

 ☜♡☞


After that, we had our lunch at grandma's house and started our second round of gambling! My grandma cooks the most delicious food in the world haha I only get to eat them when I'm in Penang(╥﹏╥)  how sad.. 

@ about 8pm

I met up with my primary schoolmates omg it was the first time ever gathering during cny.










No comments:

Post a Comment