Sunday 29 January 2012

First step.

Hi I decided to start blogging again
This is my first post and today I had the most memorable moment with my luv


Luv n i had signed up for korean class last year with the offer of groupon and finally we got to attend our first lesson! Before the lesson, we met up earlier for lunch

tada mosburger! omg i miss the ebi riceburger

and that girl surprised me with a polaroid camera awwww xx and we took our first one @mos

After filling up our emptied stomach we headed to town. We dropped by at my old workplace first and had some chit chat sessions with my ex-workmates oh and i really miss them a lot.


where i work during the hols
the little things she needs

We bid goodbyes to them and we're on our way to far east! Luv was so excited for the chee cheong fun over there and so


and the cheecheongfun is really awesome! There're prawns and char seow inside. It's a must-to-eat if u dropped by at far east! Hehe and after the heavenly tasting food, we went on for our shopping spree. Wanted to get a pair of new shoes but ended up buying a peter pan dress ah i like it like it like it


Next stop Somerset! We just get to walk around awhile as our korean lesson was starting soon! And so, we boarded the mrt again, City Hall. We walked to Peninsula Plaza, Cambridge school where our lesson would be held. Our teacher is a 30yrs old + women? I assume? haha. She's a Korean and she's really friendly. The first lesson, we learned the vowels and consonants. It was pretty easy at first but there're so much more to learn! 2 hrs + lessons wow so tiring. Oh finally 10 minutes break time! We went down to get a drink and bought out mickey polaroid films hehe



here's our textbook^^

After our lesson, we decided to have our dinner before heading back home. As we had craving for Din Ta Fung's xiaolongbao since last year, and yes we headed to 313 for our xiaolongbao! We ordered 10pcs of Xiaolongbao for sharing, 1 bowl of Zhajian Mian for luv and 1 bowl of Tantan Mian for myself. The Xiaolongbaos are so delicious but the noodles are quite dissappointing! They are too soft T_T 


and that's me with my dissapointing Tantan Mian

The night was still young haha and we went for shoppingspree @cineleisure! Seriously, wanna get a pair of new shoes but.. All the shoes that I wanted have no more sized :'( how sad .. But we had loads of fun today right?! And I can't wait for the next korean lesson next week! :D



We took a lot of polaroids hehe but i'm so lazy to upload all! 2 will do! 


I'll be busy with my school work and will probably have only one post for the entire week
this is secondary school life man cya ppl xx 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment