Friday 22 March 2013

Pinic at Marina Barrage

 Picnic Picnic Picnic Yay I Love Picnic(‐^▽^‐)


Sup yo. Met up with the girls at around 3 at Clementi( was supposed to meet at 230 though lol) we were all late. I was the latest one hehe. Trained down to Marina Bay afterwards and bus-ed to Marina Barrage

Found a shady place and settled down. And weeeee time to eat (˘‿˘ʃƪ)


Tom Yam Beehoon, Tteokbokki and Rolled Omelette by myself

Cambodian Sandwich and Ham by Cy ( I love the hammmmm)

 Egg wraps and Eggs with Crabsticks by Joee & Vinice
 Noms noms noms non stop but still, we couldn't finish the food ah y :-(  
but I l o v e all the dishes
 and of course, my girls .




the pretty and cute girls ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
me having pimples breakout so.. no solo photos of me sigh

 (cy, were you saying hi to the sea? ) lol


Smile


smile and smile :-D



the kinda failed jumpshot


and that's me trying to be superman superwoman


 HAHAHAHAHAHA


Had a short but fun day with the girls ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ sent Joee off to work at orchard after that and had shaved ice with the rest! Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment