Sunday 17 March 2013

Back.




I have been working for the past few months :-( Have not even finish posting about my Korea Trip yet sigh.. but I'll be back to posting starting from today!

  My Seoul Trip Part 2  


Day 3: Shopping Spree @ Dongdaemun








 And tada! Had our lunch at Kraze Burger! The patty is so juicy, yummm.









COEX Shopping Mall @ Samseong.


COEX AQUARIUM in a shopping mall!



 Fishes and fishes all over again..







 But it was really fun! It's been so long since I last visited an aquarium.. 


While on the way to Han River


There was no rainbow fountain as it was already the start of winter so we had no choice but to make our way back to the subway. 


While waiting for the bus..
It was freaking cold that night, so don't mind me...



A big bowl of hot Kalguksu saved my life T_T Was really hungry and cold..


Day 4: Garden of the Morning Calm



 Woke up early in the morning to have breakfast at a cafe near our hostel, Tous Les Jours. I think this is the 3rd cafe we visited since we arrived in Korea. Haha there are too many cafes around!






Drinking my Green Tea Latte with my superb sleepy face at the subway station.
 Yes yes you can eat and drink at the station, and even in the subway!


After an hour or so's train + taxi ride, we had arrived at the entrance of The Garden of Morning Calm!
Love Rain casting Jang Geun Suk and Yoona was filmed here! Woohoo!


We were so so so hungry! So, we decided to have some Odeng before entering the Garden!
















 The frozen pond!










 I was running towards the church when I saw it from far haha


One of the scene of He's Beautiful!

 The church is really really small!





 Taking a break at a cafe~ 






Heading back to Seoul~


Our dinner!
 I've always wanted to try the Korean fried chicken! Here it is - Sweet and Spicy Chicken. 
@ Two Two Chicken before heading to Namsan tower!

Took the cable car!

 Night View of Seoul 



 Look at those lockers!

And this one is so big lol kiasu? 

   These are tiles! So many cheesy photos and letters ..

 We bought our tags too! Hehe 


 :-)

Day 5: Gangnam

 Having our early lunch @ Gugong! They are famous for their bibimbap!
(my forever sleepy pair of eyes)





 There will be performance here starting at 7pm every night!



Corn pancake

 Kimchi pancake

 Side dishes



 Dolsot Bibimbap!

Look! I met Boyfriend! The paper Boyfriend hahaha.


Went to the one and only Dearberry outlet(last year), 
they had opened up a new shop in Myeongdong last few months!




 Headed to Gangnam after our lunch, but it was raining heavily that day. So, we had no choice but to stay at the underground shopping centre to do shopping!

 Had some Dutch coffee in this cute cafe!


And.....................


Finally!!!!! Sindang Town Tteokbokki! ^v^ 


 So so so delicious T_T we finished all of it!



After that, we went to Jjimjibang @ Itaewonland!

My first ever sauna experience! So fresh!


Day 6: Free and Easy

 Early lunch again in a Ramen Shop! It was at the second floor and the shop is really really small and full of post its left by customer to......

Proof how spicy it is! The spiciest Ramen on earth! Jjang! 
My cousin was crying while eating this hahahaha.

 Myeongdong Cathedral .





And now..... Can you guess where is this....



 Tada! Yes! It's Hyukjae's mom cafe!


Myeolchi is everywhere~ Happy fan girl ^^


Mother-in-law was so so kind :'( She served my hot chocolate to me and even held my cold hands..



Left a message for Hyuk! :-D 





Bye bye T_T See you next time..

Cheongygyecheon River








Having Baskin Robbins on such a cold day we're really nutzzzz
but it's damn nice! Yuzu Yogurt & Mint Chocolate!



Day 7/ Last day


It snowed on the last day before we go back! How lucky!



 It was so pretty...








My last meal in Korea :( 






Goodbye Korea.. Till we meet again. x

No comments:

Post a Comment