Monday 7 October 2013

Poly ; new chapter of my life.

/ it has been 5 months and 22 days / and I've decided to start blogging again, introducing the new chapter of my life, new friends and sisters.

 Diploma in Perfumery and Cosmetic Science 

The first semester has ended not long ago and I'm having my long semester break! Gosh how time flies. For this past 5 months, I've met new friends, new people, even done something that I've never did before. New experience, new accomplishments.

Time flies, but the memories collected along the way can never be replaced.
Projects, presentations, mid semester test, end of semester test etc. I've been so busy with schools and exams, but nonetheless, I enjoyed it.


 The Girls  *insert strawberries & green tea*
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)



'taken during the first few days of school ' 
and more and more to come ~





 "What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce." 



~ and the recent ones ~

where the girls celebrated my birthday last month 







* feel so loved * (˘‿˘ʃƪ) 


 The Project Groups 
McChoong &  IFF design thinking & iChem project group



with my lovely McChoong for RWP presentation
/ huixuan wenyu me vanessa xinyi / 


- and the presentation groups -



~



- IFF design thinking group -
/ kay me vanessa heimern / 


Our product: Scented Book
by Engineers: Kay & Heimern ; Artists: Annabelle & Vanessa





~

 iChem project group
/ elton xinyi me geraldine / 



~

Project work and presentations allows me to work with different people, even people from a different course. It not only help me to gain experiences but also friendships. 




for now, just enjoy the holiday! 
≧◠◡◠≦✌

( and yes i cut my fringe lol )


bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment