Monday 1 April 2013

Starbucks & Coffee Stars

Just some short updates of what I've been doing these days.

Met up with my.. (what should I called him?) Starbucks partner, Math partner or Best guy friend, CK last Saturday. Had some starbucks and chitchatting session with him, and with the sudden downpour, we had no choice but to stay there longer.

 there's my favourite green tea latte yumm

 CK


After that guy went off for some fishing session with his buddy at pasir ris, I went down to the library to return and borrow some books!

hip hip hooray

~

As for today! Went out with Mom for high tea session and some shopping :-)  bought my floral pants at Uniqlo, it's super comfy!


dearest mom 

my fav dessert from coffee stars: vanilla crepe w berries sauce 

happy girl with her dessert 
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

but Mom said this will be the last session of high tea before school reopen....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment