Friday 6 July 2012

Day by day

Hi there (≧∀≦)ノ I'm here to post about what had happened for the past few days!

today's shot while I was on the way to school

moving house next Friday! 
Mom is being so busy these days, packing packing, mopping mopping, washing washing omg once I opened my house door when I'm back from school, I will see her sitting in front of the fan, fanning herself. Poor mommy. 

Our star in class yesterday, Lucy /meow/
My classmates carried her from first floor to our class(fourth floor) and everybody gathered around her watching her licking herself lol she's so cute so I could not help but to take some pics of her hehe

and this guy was scared of Lucy(*/▽\*) HAHAHAHA
he hid himself at the corner of the classroom

and and ..............

OUR BOYS ARE BACK!!!!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Sexy, Free and Single I'm ready too, Bingo!

While I was packing...
We ELF 13elieve and PROM15E

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


had this awesome yet cheap waffle @food republic with luv yesterday!

yea that's all for today!^^

***********


 U!
please stay tune<3

No comments:

Post a Comment